Welcome to our F.A.Q (Frequently Asked Questions)
Find helpful information regarding the Blue Line of Robotic Pool Cleaners. We have listed the most frequently asked questions regarding our products.
Before you contact Support, see if any commonly asked questions listed answer your specific question(s).
Unit won’t reverse - UNIT IS STUCK IN THE MIDDLE OF THE POOL BUT THE UNIT STILL PUMPS OUT WATER
Unit does not move, but is pumping water.
• Check to see that there is nothing obstructing the cleaner or that the cleaner is not stuck on any loose objects in the pool.
Unit is not climbing.
• The suction ports are far too low to the pool bottom. Adjust as necessary.
Unit is going in circles.- UNIT LOOKS LIKE IT IS MOVING IN THE SAME AREA OF THE POOL AND DOES NOT CLEAN OTHER AREAS
Unit falls off the wall
• Change the axle set up by adjusting the pin configuration. This will help move the cleaner in a different direction to clean.
Unit gets stuck in the deep end.
• Always start your cleaner in the shallow end of your pool.
Unit is flipping over.
• Select the appropriate power supply setting be it Large or Small pool (certain models).
Unit is moving erratically inside the pool. UNIT DOES NOT COVER THE ENTIRE POOL
Unit doesn’t go to the middle of the pool.
• Check to see that the filter bag is thoroughly clean.
The forward and reverse times are erratic.
• Adjust the timing cycle on the power supply (certain models).
Unit has a hesitation in the motor & sometimes stalls completely
• Check to see that the axle area is not blocked.
Unit is floating around the pool. Won’t go to the bottom.
• Check and change your pin configuration.
For more detailed help with your robotic cleaner,
click here to see
our advanced help section